We are a specialist team of tech experts ready to help you
Brooke Fitness, Founder & Director
Brooke has been instrumental to sizeable, enduring and highly complex technology design and builds, and has a history of successful delivery within the messy, fast-paced digital world. He has deep talent in translating business into technology and back again – working with high-growth startups through to enabling corporate business transformations. He enjoys delivering real profit and social good.
He has founded two tech services companies, one in a premium web hosting, and the other a boutique software development business that focused on bespoke and bleeding edge solutions. Recently, he has played a key role in the growth of a Salesforce Partner in the charity and commercial sectors.
It is important to Brooke that he can help organisations to truly grow and thrive, while doing it in a way that helps make the world a better place in the process.
BCom (Ecommerce & Marketing), The University of Auckland
MInstD, Institute of Directors
Incorporated in 2020, Redux focuses on technology projects that make the world a better place.
Level 4, 152 Fanshawe Street
Visit us by appointment at
Level 3, 55 Corinthian Drive
- Passionate about privacy, security and a better Internet
- Software engineering and devops background
- Charity, startup and enterprise sector experience
- Cloudflare Partner
- NZTech Member
global expansion with Cloudflare security, access management and serverless solutions.
with Cloudflare power 1,000,000 Storefronts on the Biggest Shopping Weekend of the Year.
tell the story of major wins amidst a global war on Internet infrastructure.
Cloudflare is a public US company, with headquarters in San Francisco, founded in 2009. On 13 September 2019, Cloudflare became a publicly traded company (NYSE: NET).
Cloudflare started as a simple application to find the source of email spam. From there it grew into a service that protects websites from all manner of attacks, while simultaneously optimising performance.
Cloudflare is trusted by millions of Internet properties:
- Cloudflare placed highest on the ‘ability to execute’ axis in the challengers quadrant in the first Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Web Application and API Protection (WAAP)
- Cloudflare Named a 2021 Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice for WAF
- 'Leader' in The Forrester Wave for DDoS Mitigation Solutions
- Innovation Leader in the Frost & Sullivan Frost Radar™: Global Holistic Web Protection Market Report
- Leading provider of Zero Trust Access (ZTA) in the Omdia Market Radar for Zero Trust Access